This page has moved to a new address.

Let it snow

lime doodle: Let it snow

20 October 2010

Let it snow

Well actually please don't let it snow! I have quite an aversion to snow after last winter. For my neck of the woods, we had so much snow and it stayed for sooooo long. I love snow when it arrives, looks beautiful crisp and white and the kids can sledge and have fun for a day or two. After which I'm quite happy for it all to melt asap!



Any how, the title of this post is from the tag I made for Claire's "Tag you're it" challenge. I still had the MME paper I used the other day on my desk and felt it went well with this cute tin pail I got from Laura Ashley a while back. I thought I could fill it up with some lovely goodies and it would make a perfect teacher gift.

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - WMS compliments of the season, Papermania snowflake decorations
Inks - PTI aqua mist, Versafine vintage sepia
Card - PTI vintage cream, kraft
Ribbon - PTI aqua mist, vintage cream
Button - PTI aqua mistTwine - SU!
Eyelet - SU!
Paper - My Minds Eye lush
Dies - Spellbinders labels 14, circles, lacey circles

21 Comments:

At 20 October 2010 at 09:30 , Blogger Unknown said...

YUM, Yum Yum! this is so very pretty!!! beautiful colours and sweet design!!! Giorgeous Debby, thank you for playing along! Good luck!!!!!

 
At 20 October 2010 at 09:34 , Blogger Caryn said...

NOW THAT WOULD BE ONE LUCKY TEACHER!! THIS IS JUST GORGEOUS - I LOVE THIS IDEA AND WILL PROBABLY NICK IT FOR MY KIDS TEACHERS PRESSIES THIS YEAR TOO!! WHERE'D YA GET THE PAIL FROM??

HUGS,
CARYN XXX

 
At 20 October 2010 at 09:35 , Blogger Caryn said...

Disregard that question - I just re read your post, doh!!

 
At 20 October 2010 at 10:14 , Blogger Gabi MeWi said...

Love the color you´ve used...

 
At 20 October 2010 at 11:25 , Blogger Keva said...

Wow! This looks spectacular. I may as well not enter this challenge!! Just gorgeous.

 
At 20 October 2010 at 11:43 , Blogger Lynn said...

Love that die and how you offset the circle! Beautiful tag!

 
At 20 October 2010 at 12:33 , Blogger Alexandra Seußler said...

wunderschön dein eimerchen :-)
liebe grüße aus deutschland
alexandra

 
At 20 October 2010 at 12:56 , Blogger Kay D said...

What a stunning pail- this is so very chic! I love the colors, too!

 
At 20 October 2010 at 14:52 , Blogger Melissa said...

This is super cute! I found you on two peas and am now a follower - I would love for you to check out my blog and become a follower if you like!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

 
At 20 October 2010 at 17:59 , Blogger B said...

So lovely! I love the ribbon treatment with the little snowflake on top! And the colors are so sweet!

 
At 20 October 2010 at 18:17 , Blogger sugarnellie said...

lovely work, very classy and a beautiful colour mix.

 
At 20 October 2010 at 20:17 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

This is utterly elegant and sooo pretty! Love the little details you added! What a great prop to photograph your tag on and then makes for a super quick gift! I may have to CASE this! :)

 
At 21 October 2010 at 00:04 , Blogger Kelly S. said...

So pretty in white and aqua...love the layered die cuts and your ribbon and snowflake!

 
At 21 October 2010 at 19:07 , Blogger Eva said...

LOVE the soft colors and all of the layers of goodies! WOWZA!

 
At 21 October 2010 at 19:23 , Blogger Helen L said...

What a beautiful tag!! I love the colors that you used and how you put it all together!

 
At 22 October 2010 at 14:00 , Blogger Kara said...

how beautiful!! i need to keep my eye out for little pails like this!!

 
At 23 October 2010 at 04:16 , Blogger LaurieM said...

Very beautiful! The photography is great too....that will be one very lucky teacher. :)

 
At 23 October 2010 at 12:47 , Blogger June K said...

So elegant. Very lovely.

**June**

 
At 24 October 2010 at 02:01 , Blogger Laurie said...

GORGEOUS! And I am ok with snow so you can send this little beauty my way! hehe!

 
At 3 November 2010 at 22:02 , Blogger Julie said...

Your tag is lovely, great design in a lovely colour.

 
At 28 November 2010 at 17:39 , Blogger Carly said...

Wow this is just beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home